.

On D’ Scene with Fadda Moses On D’ Scene with Fadda Moses

Click here to share us on facebook!



This month we take an up close and personal look at a well known artiste named Fadda Moses. He is well known for his roles on 94.1 fm (boomchampions) and for his musical performances throughout the country. Without further a due let us begin!

1) Firstly who is Fadda Moses?

A) Fadda Moses is a 26 year old guy from central. He is a cool, humble and average youth who likes to talk his nonsense and likes to chill out with close friends. Fadda Moses works at 94.1 fm as an announcer and has been successful in winning the ‘Way Forward’ competition about 2 years ago and that’s how I got my job at 94.1 fm….an entertainer in a nutshell.



2) How strong is your passion for music?

A) Well my passion for music is very strong. From music to just entertainment on a whole I have a real passion for music.



3) You currently work at 94.1 fm, describe the experience of being part of the boom family?

A) The experience has been mind blowing, you grow up listening to a radio station and dreaming of being on it and actually working on it, and the same people you are listening to daily is the same people you are rubbing shoulders with daily, so the experience has really been mind blowing and I’m just living my dream.



4) So since you are already with a top radio station, do you see yourself moving on to bigger things?

A) Well I don’t know what the future holds but if that’s the way God wants me to go and I have to move on to bigger things then yeah but for right now, I am just building myself on two shifts of work and even though I am not the best announcer, I am on the quest to be the best announcer I can be so I am just working on my craft and also my singing.



5) As a radio personality, do you think that there is always a positive vybz about music?

A) Yes, yes, yes there is always a positive vybz about music, I mean people look forward to music to change their mood, it may either be for good or for bad so on the whole there is a positive vybz about music.



6) So explain to us what are your exact duties on 94.1 fm?

A) Well basically I’m a radio announcer and my duties is to give information in the best way that I can do it and make people be interested in what I have to say. I also have to sell a product in the best way that I can.



7) Have you ever written songs in your spare time but decide not to make them public?

A) Yes I have a whole heap of songs but remember music is a thing that constantly changes so I may write a song today and put it out and about two months after what I wrote may not be relevant to the timing of the present so I have a lot of songs that I wrote in the past and in order for me to release them I have to do some tweaking as the times and slangs has changed.



8) Were you involved in music while at school?

A) Yes I was the beatbox man! I had my songs yes but I was so good at beatboxing that I always ended up beatboxing throughout the whole chanted session and never really got to sing.



9) Do you have any preference of genre music that you love?

A) Well to be honest I love dancehall music and I also love soca but I just love doing dancehall music.



10) Who is your inspiration?

A) My inspiration is people like Bob Marley, Beenie Man, Bounty Killa and Shaggy. These people really put dancehall on the map and the list could even go on. My son Jean Marc Moses who is 5 months old is also my real inspiration.



11) What is your most memorable moment in terms of music?

A) My most memorable moment is hearing my song on radio, basically all the radio stations in Trinidad. Apart from just one station, when I heard it on any station I was like ‘Yea Boi’.



12) What is your most embarrassing moment?

A) It was forgetting some of my lyrics on stage in the Living Room night club last year but the crowd didn’t even realize I forgot some of my lyrics so I improvised really well.



13) What is something you always wanted to do but never tired?

A) I always wanted to do skydiving, I don’t know if I would get to do it in this life time but I always wanted to do that.



14) How does music affect you?

A) Well music affects me in a positive way. I can’t really say anything negative about music because even if I listen to a negative track it doesn’t have an impact on me negatively so I always look to it in a positive growth.



15) What is your biggest fear?

A) Honestly it would be to see my son pass away before me.



16) Were there many challenges that you faced to get to where you are today?

A) Yes, yes, yes, yes a lot of challenges from promoters telling you that they would give you time on their show and reaching at the event and their phone being off and stuff. There is a lot I had to go through but this is all in making it big because any artiste that made it in the business would always have a story to tell so it’s never easy or overnight.



17) Is there any international artiste you would like to see come to Trinidad to perform?

A) I would like to see Lil Wayne and Drake. But Nicki Minaj came already and thankfully I got the chance to perform with her alongside the Millionaire family, which was a mind blowing experience.



18) What are your top 3 songs in your opinion?

A) In my opinion they would have to be, ‘Oil and Music’ by David Rudder, ‘Stranger’ by Shadow and ‘Killer Bee’ by the late Lord Kitchener. These would be my top 3 locally.

19) Are there other fields that you are really good at or do you just specialize in music alone?

A) Yes I am a skilled electrician so I can fix televisions and radios and I am also good at woodwork.



20) What is a message you would want to pass on to the youths of the country?

A) Well life is nice and you have to make it nice for yourself, so don’t get tie up with all the glamour because all those people who got there have their own story and don’t try to make your story short by going and do crime to get fame and fortune. Just stay humble and choose a passion that you like and work with that and some day it would make you rich. Also upcoming entertainers it is hard and if we give up in the inception we won’t be here today so don’t give up and keep at it.







Written by: Justin Carrington

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.