.

Jennifer Lopez opens up to Vogue Magazine about her 24 year old boy toy!

Click here to share us on facebook!




Jennifer Lopez, 42, has been pretty silent about her relationship with 24-year-old dancer Casper Smart. However, the usually private star opened up to Vogue about her new beau.

“He’s adorable. But you already see that. He really is [sweet],” J. Lo told the fashion mag as quoted on PopCrush. “He’s a good egg. I don’t want to talk about it too much. It’s my private thing.”

The mag also chatted with Lopez’s longtime manager, Benny Medina, who had his own perspective on her love life.

“She’s not oblivious to her own reality right now, as in, Damn, I’m 42 with a 24-year-old. Why? We talked about it yesterday,” he dished. “She was just like, ‘It’s not even the age, Benny. It’s actually that I just came out of a relationship where I felt like I was kind of not getting what I needed,’” Medina said.

Lopez was speaking of her marriage to 43-year-old Marc Anthony, also the father of her three-year-old twins. “‘And I’m open! So somebody who steps in right now and is actually touching me in a way-—it’s very fertile ground!’”

So what does the ‘American Idol‘ judge think about the 18-year age gap? “I don’t feel older, and I don’t feel like I look it, either, so I am just acting the same way I have always acted.”

Credit: Jayblessed.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.