.

INTERVEIW WITH SYD ELICIOUS A.K.A DANCINGOD SYD

written by: Orielle Jeffrey
We interviewed Syd to find out what he’s like as a
person other than the image he made as a dancer,
promoter and graphic designer for his dance group
‘Gods Ah Dance’. You would be surprised what you
could find out about him. So let’s find out the REAL
Syd Elicious.
Q1: What inspired you to start dancing? And at what
age did you start?
A1: I started at 16 and well music inspires me.
Q2: What motivates you to continue dancing?
A2: Music along with all the new dance groups that
are out now, because I feel like I was a part of the
first dance group to do dancehall in Trinidad. I was a
founding member of Trini Alliance but now I left and
formed my own group ‘Gods Ah Dance’ I am more
motivated than ever to show what I can do on my
own.
Q3: What is your pet peeve?
A3: I hate to see people doing the wrong dance to
songs lol it irritates me!
Q4: What qualities do you adore and look for in a
woman?
A4: Loyalty and must be sane.
Q5: What is your greatest joy?
A5: My son Saber.
Q6: What is your biggest fear?
A6: Being old and alone.
Q7: How would you describe yourself?
A7: Well in real life, shy, in dance, confident, I think
I have an image that people think that I’m real full of
myself but it’s actually the opposite.

Q8: Have anymore tattoos? And the reasons for getting
them?
A8: I only have one tattoo for now, a scorpion on my
lower stomach and I just really like my horoscope. I
plan to get 3 more within the year and then I callin’ it
quits...too much ink lol.
Q9: Other than dancing, what other profession do
you think you would be good at, or interested in?
A9: Well at present I am employed at TSTT. I am a
graphic designer, I do personal training (so check
me to get yuh carnival body) and I do promotions for
some of the top committees for Great Fete Weekend,
Centaur promotions, Regal Elite, Chemistry at club
Alchemy and I have my own promotion group Sydelicious
Promotions, Godai entertainment Lounge, HTR
entertainment and Meogul entertainment.
Q10: What is your most memorable childhood memory?
A10: The first time I saw the video for Smooth Criminal,
I use to go off on that, back then MJ was king.
Q11: How was your dance group founded and promoted?
A11: Well my group ‘Gods Ah Dance’ I started it right
after carnival 2009 and it is promoted through me I
am used to get exposure for us...so I am basically
their free pass into the parties lol.
Q12: Who is/are your role model?
A12: Tony Orton, Bruce Lee and Joel Osteen, I have
2 black belts in martial arts, Thai boxing and karate.
Joel Osteen helps me get through life.
Q13: Where do you shop for clothing? You dress really
nice.
A13: Lol, I also order and sell clothes, I don’t want to
sell out my link and it’s not local. So you can give me
a call and I will link you with the good look lol. Bang
Bang for the jeans though.

Q14: What is your alcohol consumption
level, you seem to love to drink?
A14: Lol well let’s say I don’t drive I walk
with Johnny lol.
Q15: Any other hobbies other than dancing,
martial arts and graphic designing?
A15: I love rugby, I was on the nation
under 20 team when I was younger and
just love the sport and well I’m realll into
anime and video games.Naruto and
Bleach are my top anime and Tekken
and Street Fighter are my top playstation
game. I take on all challengers, arcades
are good too.
Q16: What is favourite food?
A16: Bar-b-que Ribs.
Q17: What is one goal and place you
would like to accomplish and go before
you die?
A17: To have one million cash in my bank
account and I would like to visit Japan,
they are the leaders in fashion, I love
martial arts, all the best games come from
there plus it’s the home of Manga and
anime and they love dancehall, my choice
style of dance.
Q18: What is your favourite dance move?
A18: Raging bull and the wacky slide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.