.
The Secrets Men Keep. We put pressure on ourselves to get married.
MC's male dating blogger, Rich Santos, reveals what men really think about sex, dating, relationships, and you. Plus, get more great dating advice!
We put pressure on ourselves to get married. Women tell me that they feel more pressure to settle down because they can't have children as easily past a certain age. I don't feel pressure in that sense, but I do fear that my appearance and my "game" (not that either are working for me presently) will fade as I get older. It's fun being one of the few guys in my group of friends who hasn't yet found love, but at the same time I wonder what is wrong with me...and I'm trying to decide if time is running out. I'm so far behind, I can't imagine being asked to meet on Sunday for brunch by a girl I've dated for a month, much less having a child or being married.
Next
Click here to share us on facebook!
What He's Thinking
PreviousWe put pressure on ourselves to get married. Women tell me that they feel more pressure to settle down because they can't have children as easily past a certain age. I don't feel pressure in that sense, but I do fear that my appearance and my "game" (not that either are working for me presently) will fade as I get older. It's fun being one of the few guys in my group of friends who hasn't yet found love, but at the same time I wonder what is wrong with me...and I'm trying to decide if time is running out. I'm so far behind, I can't imagine being asked to meet on Sunday for brunch by a girl I've dated for a month, much less having a child or being married.
Next
Click here to share us on facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Business owners Sign up here for Free
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe
Trending Articles This Week
-
News 4 new results for hollywood Jeff Bridges revives music career with new album Reuters Actor Jeff Bridges performs during his sound ch...
-
News 1 new result for hollywood China's Youku, Warners Strike Pay VOD Deal Hollywood Reporter Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings film...
-
Click here to share us on facebook! Congratulations to Soca star Kees Dieffenthaller, who wed his longtime girlfriend Teri Leigh Bove...
-
News 1 new result for r&b Philly Gumbo brings New Orleans R&B sound to Bordentown The Times of Trenton - NJ.com Start off with s...
-
Video 3 new results for Music Vid Bloom (Disney Remix) 3 min , FLStudio to arrange them, and Sony Vegas to create the video for the trac...
-
News 2 new results for r&b R&B diva LaBelle files countersuit in beating case NewsWest9.com By JUAN A. LOZANO AP HOUSTON (AP) - ...
-
News 3 new results for pop music One Week to Hit It Big: Lexi St.George Begins Pop Star Transformation ABC News ... after the knock on ...
-
Sheets Energy Strips are available nationwide! Sheets are the calorie free way to get an instant boost of energy! Ideal for exams time! Stay...
-
News 5 new results for fashion Procter & Gamble to Stage 3-D Fashion Show Women's Wear Daily The consumer products giant aligns ...
-
News 2 new results for fashion Eva Mendes, Freida Pinto and Emma Roberts at Salvatore Ferragamo fashion show Daily Mail By Daily Mail Re...
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe
Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.
Disclaimer
THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.







0 comments:
Post a Comment