.

Sex Tips From Guys - Ladies please pay attention pt.1

We asked random men to tell us what a woman can do to turn them on.





TIP #1


"I can't be the only guy who loves when a woman licks that soft patch of skin in front of my ears." –Jamie, 23




TIP #2

"When I learn to kiss you, hold the back of my head gently in your hand. It's tender yet sexy." –Donny, 34

TIP #3

"Wet your lips and moan that you can't wait to taste me." –Sam, 22

TIP #4

An ex once came to bed in a soaking wet white tee shirt. The sight was jaw-dropping. –Nick, 30

TIP #5

"This chick leaned against the dresser and stuck her butt out for doggie-style. I definitely obliged." –Glenn, 23

TIP #6

"My ex would splash her tee shirt with water while washing dishes. As soon as I saw her nipples through the fabric, I'd have to touch them." –Bart, 22

TIP #7

"Seeing a woman's lips glide over the neck of a beer bottle always makes me think of her mouth on me." –Ty, 21


Click here to share us on facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.