.
A white woman's opinion of black women and a brother's response
The most popular article of this week was "A white woman's opinion of black women and a brother's response" : http://www.pellaumag.tk/2013/02/a-white-womans-opinion-of-black-women.html
A White woman's opinion of black women and a brother's response Please take a moment and read this. Pretty Deep! Thumbs up to this black man.. Enjoy.
It seems that an article was written to Sister 2 Sister magazine by a Caucasian woman who requested a response from black men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more) !!!
Dear Jamie: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and..... Continue reading at: http://www.pellaumag.tk/2013/02/a-white-womans-opinion-of-black-women.html

Click here to share us on facebook!
A White woman's opinion of black women and a brother's response Please take a moment and read this. Pretty Deep! Thumbs up to this black man.. Enjoy.
It seems that an article was written to Sister 2 Sister magazine by a Caucasian woman who requested a response from black men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more) !!!
Dear Jamie: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and..... Continue reading at: http://www.pellaumag.tk/2013/02/a-white-womans-opinion-of-black-women.html

Click here to share us on facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Business owners Sign up here for Free
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe
Trending Articles This Week
-
This article is about your opinion, do they really exist? Is it a matter of opinion? I guess it depends on the definition of faithful? Le...
-
Click here to share us on facebook! Congratulations to Soca star Kees Dieffenthaller, who wed his longtime girlfriend Teri Leigh Bove...
-
Generation-Y has given new meaning to the idea of “being liked.” Growing up, two phrases were used to describe your affection: You “l...
-
I'm not going to give my opinion here, instead the article will be based on reader opinion! Comment below with your take! -- Adver...
-
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad. October, 2013------ -To influence change, one must be the change that they’d like to see. PengCo Music’s Randal Al...
-
This is a message from Richard Branson Founder at Virgin Group. I totally agree with him in that its crazy to do the same thing for the pas...
-
Prizes: 3 tickets to Eye Candy from: Absolute Party Promotions Plus a chance to win $500 + a hamper (become a fan at: https://www.fa...
-
Prosperity health supplies products that heal every ailment. Cancer prevention, brain and body supplements as well as weight loss just to n...
-
Click here to share us on facebook! iOS vs Ubuntu for phones. Ubuntu is the new kid on the block! Similar to Android a few years ago it ...
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe
Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.
Disclaimer
THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.






0 comments:
Post a Comment