.

T&T's Versatile Dancer

The Next Generation #1



"Dancing is my way of expressing myself...."




My name is Shivam Teelucksingh and I had the opportunity to get this interview with Miss Sahadeo, I have not only gained knowledge about her and her art, I also found a new friend!!
  
 Meet Revita Sahadeo, born on the 14th of March 1990 in Basta Hall Couva, she has been in love with the art of dance for as long as she can remember! She has established a big name for herself throughout her young career, she has already appeared in several music videos and appeared on several shows in local television. She currently resides in Claxton Bay. This interview is for fans and new persons who are reading to get to know her better and hear of some of her goals and achievements!!

 This interview was done through the use of Social Media such as  Facebook and BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) as part of my new "Next Generation" series!

NOTE *ALL PHOTOS WERE PROVIDED BY  MISS Revita Sahadeo!*


 FACEBOOK






















"The questions for the interview is as follows, feel free to leave out any, or add to greater Detail!
in this Interview we will be getting to know you a little better.


:)

 Shivam:
#1 "You are currently 22 years of age, am I right? How long have you been passionate about the art of dance and when did you start dancing?"


Miss Sahadeo: #1 Yes I'm currently the age of 22yrs, I have been passionate about my dancing since the age of 4yrs old and since the tender age of 4yrs I started my training in dance with classical and Kathak dance!


                              ( Performing  Her ART)

Shivam:
#2 "How was life growing up? Did your parents, Friends and Teachers encouraged you? Is there anyone you would like to thank for helping you reach this far in your career?"

Miss Sahadeo:
 #2 My life growing up as a child I faced many challenges with my parents being separated and so forth, but as for my career in dance, all my school friends and my family have been at my side supporting me not forgetting my teachers from primary level till secondary level, they have always encouraged me by allowing me the chance to perform and even teach dance for many functions and competitions! Most importantly I would like to thank god for blessing me with this blessed talent and the courage to go forward!


                                             Dimple & Chutney Star RAVI B!

Shivam:
#3 "So I've heard that your what some may call a "Package Deal"! You got a great personality, you Dance, your a model, and this list can go on and on! and also your Educated with a Degree or two? Let these fans know about this success! What degree/s do you have?"

Miss Sahadeo;
 #3 I do have my academic accomplishments which is a degree in English literature and Business Management!

                                   (Miss Sahadeo is very strong in Indian dances)

 Shivam:
#4 "What would be the Best Moment or Moments in your Life and Career?
What made it special?"

Miss Sahadeo:
 #4 I have many moments in my career which meant a lot to me, I have been on popular show named at that time Indian variety, I have also been on a recent show named Prem Geet and even on Indian cultural vibrations on Gayelle and not forgetting I was also interviewed on a show called Talkarie on Synergy TV  those TV moments are my prized moments because it allowed me the opportunity to share my talent not just nationally but internationally!


                                        ( Having a "moment'" with the Soca Chutney Monarch 2012 K.I Persad) 

 Shivam:
#5 "You have appeared in some music videos? Tell the fans which music videos can they take a look at your Dancing?

Miss Sahadeo:
 #5 I have been featured in 2 music videos done by the band named Indiart orchestra the songs were "D Guitar String" and "Anjani darling" both songs was sung by Neval Bissambhar,and I would like to say thanks to him and his family for that wonderful opportunity!






BBM

 Blackberry Messenger








 

Shivam:
 #6 What are some of the Goals that you hope to achieve in this coming year?

Miss Sahadeo:
 #6 Some of my goals as respect to my career in this coming year would be to reopen my dance classes which I have started since the age of 16yrs. I had stopped teaching dance due to health issues, and apart from my dance classes I wish to open my wedding planning business!

                       (Dressed in Classical Indian wear!)


 Shivam:
#7 As a dancer I bet you'll be busy this carnival!!! Any places you think fans should check out? Or to get to see you dance?

Miss Sahadeo:
 #7 Thus far for this carnival season I have been booked for some events such as a cruise on the First Lady and other functions such as weddings etc...



 Shivam:
#8 What are some of your hobbies you like to do when your not working and just relaxing?

Miss Sahadeo:
 #8 My hobbies are hanging out with my family,I love to sing as well just for fun with my friends and I also take a lot of time to visit the beaches and rivers as a nice relaxing time!



 Shivam:
#9 Currently is there anything you would like to change about your life, your career or anything else?

 Miss Sahadeo:
 #9 Honestly there isn't anything I would like to change concerning my career or my life, because I have worked hard to achieve what I have at the moment.

 
Shivam:
#10 where do you see yourself next 10yrs???

Miss Sahadeo:
 #10: The next 10yrs I would say I can see myself with a happy well of family and a successful business!

 I would like to thank Miss Sahadeo for the interview and had a great time getting to know her!




Check out the music videos she was in!

"Anjani darling" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a9ZGXp75Yw&feature=related

""D G-String" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SguUt-0kRNo






Would you like to get to know Miss Sahadeo?
Or need her services for EVENTS like Weddings, Receptions ECT..

CONTACT HER:


FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/dimple.sahadeo1

BBM: 22B6AFAD

PHONE: +1-868-308-8201



 

 

 

 

Want to learn more about "Next Generation" or Pellau Magazine?
Just like my work and would like to get into contact with me?
Want to be featured in Pellau?

CONTACT ME:



                                                     Phone: +1-868-361-9614


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shivam.uzumakiuchiha

Twitter: @shivam_da_kid18

E-mail: shivamteelucksingh12061993@gmail.com

BBM: Pin: 276D8A04









#1 IN T&T!
www.pellaumag.tk FOR EVERYTHING TRINI!!!!







     >







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.