.

Photography - His Chosen Calling







 

“Take a picture it’ll last longer...”





...Well meet Ameer Hosein he takes pictures and captures much more than a picture
He captures that entire memory let it be sad or happy, fun or just plain crazy
He can look you and see your soul and most likely crack a few jokes as well

Born 17th of October 1993, this young photographer is considered one of the top
Photographers in our sweet T&T with growing popularity I just had to get in touch and do an interview with this professional photographer


*Throughout this interview you'll be seeing some of his own work in various events 
please enjoy *

 

ME:
#1: "Let me be Bold and jump in into this interview, Photography...
Why this field?
And what made you so interested in it? "

 Ameer:
 #1 I've been Interested with the art called Photography all my life , Seeing people with these big cameras and looking at these great photographs inspired me. Also I've always wanted to be a photographer.

 

 



ME:
#2: "What was the 1st thing you ever took a photo of? Was it just random or had a motivation to it?

  Ameer:
 #2 ' I take Random pictures all the time, Saying what is the first picture doesn't matter but the first picture that I've been proud of is a Sunset in the Horizon , took me a while and countless shots but I finally got the picture I was looking for.'



ME:
#3: 'What's the greatest goal you've accomplished so far in this "Way Of Life"??

 Ameer:
 #3 '' I'm not sure about goals because I do this because I love it, I've worked with other Top Photographer, been in places I never thought I would have been and I've met a lot of different Singers, Fashion Designers e.t.c ''

 

 

ME:
#4 " Let's put everything aside for now, tell us a little about yourself, what are your hobbies, Pet Peeves ect?

 Ameer:
#4 I'm A Free Guy that loves to enjoy myself, I'm young and its only 1 life to live so I try my best and live it to the fullest. I work and buy everything for myself because I'm Independent. Taking Pictures is my Hobby, I've done Charity Work, I do work for Lime.tt and I free roam to get Unique Photos. Being a Photographer is a Task, its a hard job and it tends to be very frustrating but its fun and mind blowing. I am strongly against Animal Cruelty, I've visited animal shelters and it brought tears to my eyes. Anyone who is doing Charity events and its going towards something of a Good Cause I would work with them with No Charge, I've Done the Heart of a Village Foundation, FOAM Feterz (Charity for a School) e.t.c. I love being with my friends and my colleagues. My Camera is my Life."




 ME:
#5 "Who has made the most impact on your life? Any singers, writers, or other photographers that has impacted you positively?"

 Ameer:
 #5 My Uncle is the Designer at Ecliff Elie and A Photographer at Kevin Benny, has made a huge impact on my life, its their work I use to watch and Admire. Just Recently I've worked Beside Kevin and I felt very accomplished at that point in time and With Ecliff he pushed me and guide me on the right path, helped me not just as a family member but as a friend to."



 ME:
#6 "What Advice would you give to the other persons interested in this path of life? Or already a photographer and is struggling?

 Ameer:
 #6 "If you want to become a photographer be it! , save your cash little by little and buy your stuff. Its always better if you talk to other photographers to get info on stuff you don't know. Grabbing your Camera every time your free and trying new stuff helps you understand more. It has its ups and downs, don't stop at NO. You would be rejected a lot and nobody would recognize you as a beginner, Don't Stop Until you reach that place you are aiming for. "



 ME:
#7 "What's your future goal? That you would like to accomplish, and means the most to u?"

 Ameer:
 #7 I want to open my own Studio and work with Top Models an Designers. I've Always love fashion photography and well who doesn't like to see beautiful women.




Here are some persons response when i asked them about  Ameer's skills:

"His Skills with a camera is remarkable, anyone can take a photo, but it takes a real photographer to take out a memory "

" Ameer has what it takes to make it in this industry , I will be in contact with him soon enough for a 'shoot"


"He's just so fun and really know when to make you laugh to take that picture!!!! Cant believe he did it though LOL"

I take this time to let all these readers to get ready for the raise of Ameer Hosein 
you'll be seeing a lot of this guy soon enough!


 Would you like to get into contact with Ameer?
Or just follow and look at his photos?


CONTACT HIM :

Facebook Page (OFFICIAL) : https://www.facebook.com/AmeerHoseinPhotography

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/Jellocake

 Phone: +1-868-333-4290

E-mail: ameerhoseinphotography@gmail.com

BBM:  pin: 269399CF


 

The Next Generation

 

The Next Generation

Its here and its to stay, my movement to take T&T's culture and people worldwide!!!
I am encouraging the use of SOCIAL MEDIA to do interviews to get the public's eye on these
great Trini's
Every week there will be an interview by the use of social media!

WHY?
 Because social media is the fastest and best and even easiest way to get information out to the world!!!

 Look out for the biggest Chutney, soca, Local Hip-Hop artists!

Dancers, Photographers and Beautiful Trini Models!

ONLY AT www.pellaumag.tk Pellau Magazine #1 in T&T!

Contact me:


                                                    Phone: +1-868-361-9614

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shivam.uzumakiuchiha

Twitter: @shivam_da_kid18

E-mail: shivamteelucksingh12061993@gmail.com

BBM: Pin: 276D8A04


 



Click here to share us on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. One of your best Shivam keep it up we believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.