.
This Love Letter Circulating The Internet Was Not Actually Written By Brad Pitt
The Internet was buzzing yesterday about the love letter Brad Pitt may have written to Angelina Jolie. Besides the fact that the two aren’t even married, this heartfelt tribute was not written very well and I honestly think this is just another Internet hoax, but people will believe anything these days, especially if it is spreading across the Internet.
Well, it seems I was correct in my assumption: the letter that was posted yesterday on Blog Spot has just been rendered false. Take a look at the letter below and see what you think of it.
“My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children.
“She has lost 30 pounds and weighed about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very skinny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs.
“She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of break up.
“Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role.
“I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon…But then I decided to act on it.
After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth.
“She is the idol of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders.
“I began to pamper her with flowers, kisses and compliments. I surprised her and pleased her every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends.
“You won’t believe it, but she blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much. And then I realized one thing: The woman is the reflection of her man. If you love her to the point of madness, she will become it.“
- Brad Pitt:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Business owners Sign up here for Free
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe
Trending Articles This Week
-
News 1 new result for hollywood China's Youku, Warners Strike Pay VOD Deal Hollywood Reporter Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings film...
-
News 4 new results for hollywood Jeff Bridges revives music career with new album Reuters Actor Jeff Bridges performs during his sound ch...
-
Click here to share us on facebook! Congratulations to Soca star Kees Dieffenthaller, who wed his longtime girlfriend Teri Leigh Bove...
-
Also follow our online advertising and small business blog at http://pellauadvertising.tk for free social media tips and advice.
-
Prizes: 3 tickets to Eye Candy from: Absolute Party Promotions Plus a chance to win $500 + a hamper (become a fan at: https://www.fa...
-
News 1 new result for hollywood Hollywood Goes After British Usenet Site ITProPortal A group of Hollywood film studios has filed a laws...
-
News 3 new results for pop music One Week to Hit It Big: Lexi St.George Begins Pop Star Transformation ABC News ... after the knock on ...
-
Prizes: 3 tickets to Eye Candy from: Absolute Party Promotions Plus a chance to win $500 + a hamper (become a fan at: https://www.fa...
-
Video 3 new results for Music Vid Bloom (Disney Remix) 3 min , FLStudio to arrange them, and Sony Vegas to create the video for the trac...
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe
Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.
Disclaimer
THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.







0 comments:
Post a Comment