.

Baby number 2 for Beyonce?



Another baby for Beyonce? It sure seems so! However the world will have to wait, she's a working mom after all!





WENN


Beyonce says she is thinking of having another baby once she completes her upcoming world tour.


The R&B superstar became a first-time mother last year when baby daughter Blue Ivy was born after a devastating miscarriage and during a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired on TV Saturday night, Beyonce revealed she's keen to expand her family with husband Jay-Z.


She explained, "I definitely want another child... It was important for me to do what I love and I love to perform and I love to make music, so I wanted to have my daughter and see if I was still as passionate.


"Maybe after this next tour I'll maybe have another baby."





And, in the meantime, she hopes to show her baby daughter the world in between tour dates.


She added, "I feel like when I'm touring I'm able to perform, which is what I love, for two hours a day, travel and know that I don't have to do anything else during the day, so I can go to museums, I can go to great restaurants and I can have a life and share that... with my daughter."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Business owners Sign up here for Free


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!
Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Trending Articles This Week

Liked what you read? Have it delivered to your email by signing up here: http://bit.ly/pellaumagsubscribe

Take a look at our favorite products which are at discounted prices now

Our Favorite Books

Check out these deals

Pellau Magazine. Powered by Blogger.

Disclaimer

THIS SITE CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY CONTENT FEATURED ON THIS BLOG UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS, I.E WRITERS/PHOTOGRAPHERS INDICATED PER POST. IF YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE CONTENT AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS BLOG PLEASE CONTACT US, PROOF INCLUDED AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.