Denise Belfon Ready To Take Everything- Promises To Give Back To Fans
Denise ‘Saucy Wow’ Belfon is making it known that should she walk away victorious at the February 8th staging of the International Soca Monarch competition, she will be giving back in a big way, to the people who have supported her over the years- her fans. The soca songstress, known for her attractive dancing prowess on stage, released a power soca single on Wednesday- a track called, ‘Taking Everything’ and this, Belfon says, she is bent on doing.
In 2013, Belfon celebrates 21 years in the soca music industry. “2013 is my year. I’m taking the groovy at the Soca Monarch and now I’m saying that I’m coming to try to take home the Power Soca Monarch too,” said a confident Belfon. She said she is confident that she will be up there in the top three by the end of the competition on Carnival Saturday morning. Belfon has never before made it to the finals of both legs of the competition but she says she will be doing just what she feels she needs to, in the coming weeks, to ensure that she does, in 2013. “This is the first time in years since I’ve been recording and doing songs that I am saying that I am confident that I’ll make it to the finals in both the Power and Groovy- and I really and truly mean it. Sometimes we just say it for the hype but this year, for me, it’s more than just hype.”
Saucy who has described the onset of the 2013 season as ‘madness’ says she is loving every moment of it so far and admitted to having already secured bookings for a number of major events, including Fire Fete next Saturday, WASA Fete and the brand new Prison’s Soca For Life event on January 26th. “The whole factor this year is the fact that the public missed me last year and now this year, the thing start. I’ve done my homework- I’ve watched, analyzed and this year it’s all about the people,” she said.
On the issue of her assurance to her supporters should she walk away the big winner of the competition on Fantastic Friday, Denise said, “If I win a lump sum of money, I don’t see the problem with putting on a grand event for the people- a free event.”
Belfon teamed up with Stadic Studios for her latest contribution and the track, ‘Taking Everything’ was written collaboratively by Belfon, Kevin KC’ Charles and Ian ‘Flojo’ Corbin. Fans of the artiste can follow her on Twitter @TrueSaucyWow for constant updates on her music and more, throughout the season.
Business owners Sign up here for Free
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 120,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Trending Articles This Week
-
This article is about your opinion, do they really exist? Is it a matter of opinion? I guess it depends on the definition of faithful? Le...
-
Prizes: 3 tickets to Eye Candy from: Absolute Party Promotions Plus a chance to win $500 + a hamper (become a fan at: https://www.fa...
-
Dj Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj over MTV recently. What was her response? Follow us for more news on this situation at Facebook: http...
-
This is a message from Richard Branson Founder at Virgin Group. I totally agree with him in that its crazy to do the same thing for the pas...
-
Prosperity health supplies products that heal every ailment. Cancer prevention, brain and body supplements as well as weight loss just to n...
-
News 4 new results for hollywood Jeff Bridges revives music career with new album Reuters Actor Jeff Bridges performs during his sound ch...
-
Click here to share us on facebook! iOS vs Ubuntu for phones. Ubuntu is the new kid on the block! Similar to Android a few years ago it ...
-
Click here to share us on facebook! Congratulations to Soca star Kees Dieffenthaller, who wed his longtime girlfriend Teri Leigh Bove...
-
Generation-Y has given new meaning to the idea of “being liked.” Growing up, two phrases were used to describe your affection: You “l...
-
Video 3 new results for Music Vid Battlefield - Play4Free : Age of Rage Music Video [HD] 4 min Subscribe ow.ly | Facebook ow.ly | Twitte...
Disclaimer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.






0 comments:
Post a Comment